Included below are some of the ways the Children’s Ministry at Bridgeway are meeting and exceeding the requirements of the government to help protect our families. Our goal is to model after Jesus and serve each other to be both inclusive and safe. This means there will be mandatory changes that will cause some potential inconveniences.
Social Distance Implementation
- Required pre-registration for children’s programming
- Modified, expedited and touch free check in and check out processes
- Dramatically reduced class sizes
- Modified program structures
On Campus Mask Requirements
- Masks required on campus. If you or the child(ren) you bring don’t have one, we’ll provide one for you for free!
- Required in Kidsway hallways and bathrooms for 2 years old and older
- Recommended in classrooms for two years old through kindergarten
- Required for 1st graders and above
- Required for staff and volunteers where appropriate
Sanitization/ Cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Temperature checks for all before entering Kidsway hallways
- A reading of 100.4° or above will be directed to the café for a “cool down” period and will be rechecked after a few minutes
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been updated, diversified and expanded
- Between services, all used Kidsway spaces and materials will be completely sanitized before checking in for the next service
- Staff and volunteers will wear face masks when required
Safety and Communication Protocol
Self- Check Health Assessment
To keep you and all our staff, volunteers, and attendees safe, we are following local CA COVID-19 State health department guidelines and requiring that everyone self assess for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before entering our campus.
You will be asked to confirm that nobody in your party
- a) has symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19
- b) has been in close proximity to anybody with symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
If a positive case for COVID-19 within the program is discovered
- We will ask the person to seek medical care for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
- We will contact local health officials.
- We will notify those with potential exposure while maintaining privacy
- If public health officials determine we need to, we will assist with determining who needs to be contacted for contact tracing.
KIDSWAY WELL CHILD POLICY:
Children will be excused from Kidsway classrooms if they have had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours:
- Fever and behavior changes that accompany fever (fever is anything over 99 degrees)
- Vomiting- any vomiting within the last 48 hours
- Rashes that are present at time of drop off. This includes raised bumps on any part of the body excluding eczema.
- Pink Eye Infection/Redness- defined as pink or red conjunctiva with or without a white or yellow discharge
- Symptoms and signs of severe illness, including:
- persistent coughing
- runny nose
- sluggishness that is more than fatigue
- difficulty breathing
- Diarrhea- until illness is completely gone
Please help us keep our kids healthy by not bringing your children while they are sick. Thanks for your understanding!!
Register Your Kids Below: