Every Tuesday, from 06/09/2020 to 07/28/2020, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Do you feel like you are taking responsibility for problems belonging to others?
- Are you uncertain about where you end and others begin?
- Are you afraid to set limits?
- Are you exhausted trying to make everyone happy?
- Do you feel selfish or ungodly when you say, "No"?
If you said YES to any of these question, this 8 week class is just for you!
Join us to learn how to take responsibility for your OWN life by setting proper physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual boundaries.
Class will be held via ZOOM (the link will be send after registration)
Leaders are JEFF MACHGAN & CARMON CONOVER
This group experience will help you discover, define and support your boundaries.
Cost is $20 and is payable at the first session.
Space is limited, Contact Carmon Conover to register or for more information.