Family Care provides support for families in need by partnering to help encourage healing and growth while promoting healthy lifestyles.
We help people get their finances in order by teaching how to do finances God's way. More than 2,350 verses address God's way of handling money and possessions. We want everyone to learn how peace and contentment can be achieved by applying these principles, see marriages strengthened, and stewardship goals applied.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of men and women who are trained to help a single or a couple. Plans can be made to relieve indebtedness, create a spending plan, make your current budget work, create a stewardship plan,or with other needs. Using a two-pronged approach, a person will get practical help while understanding what the Bible has to say about money.
HOW DO I GET HELP?
This ministry serves all attendees of Bridgeway as well as people in the community. To get started please click the button beow to fill out the Budget Coaching Request Form.Request Form
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED IN THE MINISTRY?
If you have a heart for helping others in this area and would like more information, or if you have any other questions, click the button below to contact Budget Care.Contact Budget Care
Prison Care is a volunteer-driven ministry that offers support to incarcerated individuals and their families. We endeavor to embody Hebrews 13:3,“Don’t forget about those in prison. Suffer with them as though you were there yourself. Share the sorrow of those being mistreated as though you feel their pain in your own bodies.”
We will assist you in the struggle to navigate the new normal of a loved one’s incarceration with all of the intense emotions and difficult questions that go with it. We will help you see how God can uniquely bless you through your challenging situation.
Why is Prison Care important? Consider some of the following statistics:
- Over 700 inmates are in South Placer Jail.
- 1 in every 9 men in the United States is incarcerated.
- 1 in every 3 black men in the United States is incarcerated.
- 1 in every 6 Hispanic men is incarcerated.
- The number of incarcerated females has risen 760% since 1980.
- 1 in every 50 children in the United States have at least one incarcerated parent.
- 58% of children of prisoners are under the age of 10.
- Data shows that personal support, employment, and education are key factors that prevent recidivism.
“Behind the Walls” Prison Care provides
- Sunday church services
- Midweek Bible studies
- Worship teams
- Christmas and Easter services/meals
- One-to-one mentoring
- Pen-pal correspondence
“Outside the Walls” Prison Care includes
- Referral to Soul Care counseling
- Celebrate Recovery
- Life SkillscCoaching
- Released & Free community gathering & Bible Study for those who have been incarcerated. Meets Thursday's at 6:30pm in Classroom 2
- Forge men’s small groups
- Family support groups
- Referrals to to community resources
How to Get Involved
For more information, to volunteer, or to request services, visit the Prison Care group on The City and message Daniel Gamel, or email him at .
- Thursday evening Released & Free Aftercare Community Bible Study. Thursdays 6:30-8:00pm at Bridgeway Christian Church, classroom 2.
- Quarterly Prison Care Family Support Meetings on Sunday afternoons. Visit the Events page for the date and time of the next meeting.
Bridgeway cares about transformation and helping each person obtain healing and wholeness. Our Bridgeway Recovery ministry is introducing a new curriculum:
We all must make changes in order to become healthy people. The Genesis Process provides Christians with the insight and tools necessary to live free from the unhealthy thoughts, attitudes and behaviors which rob us of the life and relationships God created us for. Whatever challenge is keeping you stuck- be it addiction, anger, anxiety, fear, hopelessness, procrastination, etc.- there is hope for healing and lasting change.
Genesis Process Change Groups are a safe and supportive place to grow in community.
We meet every Monday starting January 13th, 2020 in rooms B56 and B57 located in the basement.
If you are interested in joining a change group, please click below.
Contact CHANGE GROUPS
PURE DESIRE RECOVERY GROUPS
Have you suffered from the trauma and heartbreak of sexual betrayal? Bridgeway is a proud partner of Pure Desire Ministries and offers support to women in a confidential community setting.
If you are interested in joining a Pure Desire group, please click below.
Bridgeway’s Unborn Care ministry partners with Sierra Pregnancy + Health, the Sacramento Memorial Garden, and Soul Care Counseling Center to provide support to those who have experienced a pregnancy loss either by miscarriage or stillbirth and for those healing after an abortion.